CABS for Reflections From the Fence
One of the things I really enjoy when I am wearing my family researcher/volunteer hat is walking and recording cemeteries for the local genealogy society. The other afternoon I visited one near by us to review the layout and compare some of the records we have in preparation for working on typing the records for eventual publication.
This is what I found:
Below, why would any one need chalk on a stone that is so legible??
Below, look at the residue, obviously this stone was heavily chalked down. I think it will be a LONG LONG time before Mother Nature can wash this off.
Sad, very sad, Carol is full of pink sorrow.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia