CABS for Reflections From the Fence
On May 16, 2011 Man and I continued our exploration of the Grand Staircase - Escalante National Monument by driving out towards Grosevenor Arch.
The first part of our ride once we left the Visitors Center at Cannonville took us to Kodachrome Basin State Park. The ride was about 11 miles, paved road, it was a pretty ride:
Right at Kodachrome Basin State Park the road changes, we will continue our ride, down the unpaved 11 miles from there to the Grosvenor Arch next time.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November