CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Let's continue our drive into Zion National Park, the views are magnificent, really!!
Below: Off to the far left of the photo, see that long dark, almost black streak, tis a waterfall! Can't swear it was active, even zooming the photo I can't be sure - -
The Visitor's Center is our first stop, we manage to snag a parking spot in the overflow parking area, which gets pretty full the day we are there. Lunch and potty stops, and then we jumped on the shuttle bus to take us into areas they don't allow cars/trucks to drive. In the winter months, before April 1st you can drive this stretch, but for now, the only access will be the shuttle or our feet. The shuttle makes 9 stops along the way, on the ride up there is a very nice taped dissertation on the park and the places the shuttle stops. Only trouble there is that some times others chat in the shuttle and then it is hard to hear. so we missed hunks of data.
We got off several times, made one short hike up a very steep incline for a photo op of the Court of the Patriarchs, below.
Some more fabulous scenery, names not known, which means, I forgot to record them. SIGHHH
Next, hiking to Emerald Pools.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia