This AM the hummers were quite active at the feeder. They are so enchanting and I cannot resist the photographic challenge. I pulled up the chair by the window, shot over 35 photos through the window, zooming, holding breath, shoot shoot shoot! Here are some results, most have been tweaked a bit with Adobe Photoshop. The last photo with high density of color is interesting, but the others, more gray looking ones, are closer to what my camera captured.
Sadly, I missed the best shot with my camera, 3 hummers at once, chasing each other around the feeder. It is in my mind's memory bank tho.
Photos 2 and 5 have two hummers in them. Remember if you click on the photo, it will enlarge. Please use your back button to return to the blog.
Some other hummer photos can be found at friend Karen's blog, Genealogy Frame of Mind-Tuesday and in my prior post, Hummer blur and gosling butt feathers.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps