More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Yes Sharon, there is a Splendide Santa
His name is Steve, he works here in Elkhart, Indiana.
We drug Tana out of here at 7:40 AM, drove to the other side of Elkhart, by 12:30 we were back on our campsite.
Part was like the mother board of Splendide, per Steve, cost, $358.00. Time charged to do the repair, 1.5 hours at $85.00 per hour.
Gosh, I love when it is covered by warrantee!!
On the second load of laundry right now, the sound of slushing water, tossing around the once dirty clothes, is heavenly!
My fingers are crossed, let the mother board be healthy for many years to come!
You read it here Sharon, I AM doing laundry! See the lights?