Three couples from the Great Lakes Rally and the After the Rally Rally continued on to Mukwanago Wisconsin to meet up with another MOC couple. Was a nice weekend, the gals went shopping, of course. Hey, we needed food for the pot luck dinner. The guys took in the Harley Davidson Museum in Milwaukee.
Then the pot luck, a local meat shop was the source for these wonderful ribs on a stick.
The Elegant Farmer (wow oh wow oh wow!) was the source for this caramel covered apple pie baked in a brown bag.
And here we all are, standing: Patti, Steve, Terri, Ron, Dennis, Sharon and Jennifer. In front: Man and Moi.
Thanks Terri and Ron for hosting us,
*Group photo courtesy of Terri Ames
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...