More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
After the Rally Rally, Caravan Photos & the Gang
The After the Rally Rally is over. All rigs have departed, cept for Man and Moi. Group asked me to take some of their photos of the caravan from Mackinaw to Baileys Harbor and post. Photos are here at Picassa.
Once here at Baileys Harbor there was shopping, eatting (fish boil), sight seeing, more shopping, more eatting. Believe ALL had a great time. Man and I have been so delighted with our visit here, we hope to come back some day, real soon.
The After the Rally Rally Gang have departed to any number of points, Nebraska, upper Wisconsin, Goshen, and Milwaukee, to name a few. Hmmmmm, maybe a After the After the Rally Rally, stay tuned!
*Photo courtesy of John & Sharon Conard