This was a totally free day and the attendees went here and there. Some of the gals decided on a shopping trip.
In town there was Reinactment going on, covered time frames from French & Indian War (1750ish) to the War of 1812. This fellow was making canoe paddles.
After wandering around the reinactment camp, we got down to some serious shopping, here Jo-Anna, Helen and Ann show off one of theirs, those neat hair thingys and Helen's new shades!
Come 6 oclock, you just know what this gang is gonna be doing: POT LUCK!
And, of course, the necessary campfire to end a fabulous MOC Rally Day. Oh, and no rain this time!
Safe rides to all our MOC friends as they head out to new campgrounds and more Rally's.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November