The Grand Hotel, Mackinaw Island, Michigan
Flowers at the Grand
Inside the Grand
Outside, one of the columns:
Longest porch in the world, 660 feet:
Our second day at the Rally was spent on Mackinaw Island, we had PERFECT weather. Man and I chose to spend a great deal of the day walking and not shopping, and at the Grand Hotel. We have been to the Island several times, did the Fort (Fab!), did the shops (tourist traps, but fun), did the Fudge (have to do the fudge every trip), and so, this trip, something different.
We had lunch at the Grand Hotel, buffet, food was outta this world and it was worth every penny (ok, all $40.00 per person, GULP).
So, we walked around the Hotel, had that out of this world lunch buffet, and sat on the porch at the Grand Hotel, Mackinaw Island.
We spent our day, "Somewhere in Time". It was Grand!
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps