More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
Monday, April 26, 2010
Birthday Obsevances, Agnes Jackson Butts
Agnes married Albert Butts, according to his obituary, they married on September 26, 1884 (place unstated, and no record has been found in Illinois). A marriage was found on the Wisconsin Historical Society online marriage index, the date of that marriage is recorded as September 14, 1884 in Walworth County, Wisconsin. No copy has been ordered to verify the date, but I am satisfied this record is indeed for this couple.
Albert and Agnes had 4 children, two daughters survived to adulthood. In 1920 Albert passed and Agnes was shown on the 1930 U.S. Census of Harvard, Chemung Township, McHenry County, Illinois, as a widow who was managing a boarding house.
Agnes died on July 8, 1935 in Harvard, McHenry County, Illinois, and was laid to rest with her husband at the Mt. Auburn Cemetery, Dunham Township, McHenry County, Illinois.
*Photo from her obituary published in the Harvard Herald, Harvard, McHenry County, Illinois, obtained by CABS by photographing the image on a microfilm reader.
Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence