More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Again,With a Heavy Heart, I Come Asking for Prayers
Just received phone call that friend Glenn who has been battling cancer, is going to hospice. Please pray for no pain, a easy slipping away to the new world and peace for his dear wife Lorraine.
Man's mother situation is quite serious, much worse than we feared and we feared bad bad bad. Short of it, dementia. She is still hospitalized. Pray for strength for Man and her grandsons (Son # 1, Son # 2 and Son # 3.)
I know, a lot of posts from ole Carol this week - - -
Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence