Started an hour later than yesterday, passed a time zone, lost an hour.
Red buds and dog woods really put on a show in Kentucky, further north, fields of yellow dandylions were special (even if they are weeds). Even saw some forsythia in full bloom.
Just south of Indianapolis we got one of those phone calls you don't like getting, the situation on the home front has gone from bad to mucho worse. I was very upset by the news, to say the least. SIGHHH
Man managed to get us around Indianapolis while I was on the phone trying to get some action on the home front. We were about to stop anyway, so pulled off just north of Indy, a small campground near Pendleton. We are off the road, again, safe. Cannot say sound, cause Carol, is NOT so sound. SIGHHH
To drive further would have been unwise and dangerous.
So, hopefully the doctors/hospital will keep Man's mother over night, we are off the road, trying to calm down, gosh, sleep might be hard tonight.
We have another 200 miles (give or take) to the stick built to do tomorrow. Man will have to turn on the water and a few other things before he can leave me there alone.
Man and I thank you for your prayers and support.
Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps