Thursday, April 1, 2010

2009-10 Winter Tana Tour, Bellingrath Gardens, The Flowers

When one takes well over 300 photos of flowers, gardens, wrought iron, buildings, ponds, and more flowers, it is a bit hard to decide which are the best of the best photos. Donna and I had a GRAND time taking photos. We laughed and took more photos.  We walked 4 feet and took more photos.  We compared flowers, "ooo, this is a good one, did you see this one, oh, wait till you see this one, oh, yes, I think THIS photo is going to be great."  It was so much fun touring the gardens with someone who obviously loves her flowers and taking photos of them as much as I do.

So, without further delay, to represent the fabulous flowers of the Bellingrath Gardens, I chose the following.  (Yes, there may be duplicates, I could not help myself!  LOL)








Tossing in a gate for good measure:














Floating in a pond:
























Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence.

*When I reviewed all blog posts in late 2018, early 2019, I found many broken links, including a slide show that was here.  I no longer remember which flower photos I had in that slide show, so, I reviewed the photos of the gardens and picked what are now pleasing to me and included them.

.

4 comments:

Éire Historian said...

Love the slide show! Beautiful photos. You really have a great eye. Cheers! Jennifer

Linda Hughes Hiser said...

Detail and beauty....a great combination. Your photos are extraordinary and the slide show just perfect. I have a photobucket account and did not know you could put a slide show on your blog.....oh no, a new venue to check out.

Kathy said...

Gorgeous flowers! It makes me yearn for spring. Here in RI it won't really come til May. Thanks for sharing.

Barbara Poole said...

Stunning, breathtaking, lovely photos. Thank you for posting them.