Would like to thank my readers and friends, ONCE again, for your support. And, for your kind words about my flower photos (hope you really meant them, cause there are MORE coming!)
I have been slowly unloading Tana, there is no hurry here, the frig is empty and off, and as I need things I will go tote them into the stick built. I walked around the yard, carried some of the limbs to the woods and, mmmmm, guess what?? Yep, took MORE flower photos. Stay tuned.
The other evening I found a wonderful comment from Kathleen Brandt of a3Genealogy, awarding me the Ancestor Approved Award. Kathleen writes a fascinating blog, I am very humbled that she considered me worthy. Thank you Kathleen. Sorry for the delay in acknowledging your kindness. You can find my post when I first was so honored here, Reflections has now been so honored by 5 fine bloggers, I thank you all once more. I really am overwhelmed.
Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.