Found a nice campground just south of Montgomery for last evenings stop, Montgomery RV Park South, I think was the name. It is on the same exit as the Flying J, on I 65, Exit 158. Only been open a year or so, no trees, rate between $25 and $30 a night. Good power and excellent water pressure! About 1/2 mile OFF the eway (as the crow flies), so road noise was tolerable outside, not heard inside Tana. A good over nighter, easy on, easy off.
Just left Alabama behind. Brought lots of memories with us.
Current plan is to push hard today and get past Nashville, we shall see how the plan works out.
Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments