We started out from Pendleton Indiana about 9:15 and arrived back at the stickbuilt around 4ish. The water is on, the hot water is heating, frig on, heat on, car started with little trouble, even the lawn mower started. The moles had a field day while we were gone, tunnels everywhere. Some limbs down, but we have had more, in the next few days I will tote them down to the woods.
We are sore and stiff after almost 4 days straight in Big Butt. We both abhore traveling like that, rushed, no time to stop and smell the roses or rest our bodies. Add to that the stress, and you just know we are rather whooped.
I am going to try and catch up on our last days in Gulf Shores, several posts, and then, hopefully, I will be back on track here at Reflections.
Thanks again for your support, prayers and best wishes. Now that we are home, we slowly unpack Tana and deal with the medical situation.
The yorks, by the way, are HAPPY to be back in the stick, they can go out in the yard, no leashes and no small containment - - can we say RUNNING WILD?? LOL
Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia