Wednesday, March 31, 2010

2009-10 Winter Tana Tour, Bellingrath Gardens, The Oriental-American Garden

Tucked away in a corner, accessible by a single entrance, is the Oriental-American Garden of Bellingrath. It is a garden filled with reflections and peace.  Since it is also Wordless Wednesday, for the most part, I shall  let the photos speak for themselves, they do so much better than Moi.

Above: Isn't this a great walk, right over/through the pond.
My favorite, below, you can walk over the bridge,
waterfall behind, great stone work.

Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence.


Mary said...

Speechless! Thanks for sharing.

Linda McCauley said...

Wow! Such perfect reflections.

TennLady said...

It's a beaut!

lindalee said...

Love the reflection photo of the red design. I love Asian themes and have at least one Asian design in most of the rooms in my house. I think I would love to wander around this area, too.