Wednesday, March 31, 2010

2009-10 Winter Tana Tour, Bellingrath Gardens, The Oriental-American Garden

Tucked away in a corner, accessible by a single entrance, is the Oriental-American Garden of Bellingrath. It is a garden filled with reflections and peace.  Since it is also Wordless Wednesday, for the most part, I shall  let the photos speak for themselves, they do so much better than Moi.






Above: Isn't this a great walk, right over/through the pond.
My favorite, below, you can walk over the bridge,
waterfall behind, great stone work.




Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence.

.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Speechless! Thanks for sharing.

Linda McCauley said...

Wow! Such perfect reflections.

Anne Percival Kruszka said...

It's a beaut!

Linda Hughes Hiser said...

Love the reflection photo of the red design. I love Asian themes and have at least one Asian design in most of the rooms in my house. I think I would love to wander around this area, too.