More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Happy Birthday Jim, 80 Years Young
This happy smiling wonderful man is Jim!
Happy Birthday Jim!!
Jim is my nephew's grandfather.
Jim is a deeply passionate, caring, intelligent man.
Jim was a rock to Carol during some rough emotional times.
Jim wrote me once something I have NEVER forgotten:
"Consider yourself sufficiently hugged."
It was one of the nicest things anyone ever said to me, I have borrowed it a time or two to share with others who need a long distant hug, when I could not be there in person to do so.
So, Jim, CONSIDER YOURSELF SUFFICIENTLY HUGGED!!
Have a great party! Love from Carol and her Man!
Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence.