More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Happy Birthday Jim, 80 Years Young
This happy smiling wonderful man is Jim!
Happy Birthday Jim!!
Jim is my nephew's grandfather.
Jim is a deeply passionate, caring, intelligent man.
Jim was a rock to Carol during some rough emotional times.
Jim wrote me once something I have NEVER forgotten:
"Consider yourself sufficiently hugged."
It was one of the nicest things anyone ever said to me, I have borrowed it a time or two to share with others who need a long distant hug, when I could not be there in person to do so.
So, Jim, CONSIDER YOURSELF SUFFICIENTLY HUGGED!!
Have a great party! Love from Carol and her Man!
Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence.