Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Fairhope Festival Dog

My previous post asked, can you see the dog?  At least one reader had trouble with that, so, lets see if you can see it now, with a little help from the photo editor.


The dog is in the design of the bench, isn't he handsome?

Man and I had a HUGE day yesterday, we went with friends John and Donna to the Bellingrath Gardens.  We took 2 trucks, and 4 dogs (their border collie, Tea, and our 3 yorks).  We packed lunches (good thing too!) and were out and about for well over 13 hours.  Needless to say, this AM, there are some slow movers around Tana, even the yorks are lazin' a bit! 

I ran two sets of camera batteries down (sadly, one set died almost right off, bummer, thought they were charged better than that!)  And, I had to change memory cards too.  I have no idea how many photos I took, as they are still on the camera.  Donna took a lot too!  We (as, in, Moi) had hoped that the azaleas would be in full bloom, and there were some delightful early ones that were wonderful, but for the most part, we were too early for them.  Probably a good thing, I cannot imagine how long we would have spent taking photos if there had been full blazing azaleas.  As it was, we were in the gardens for SIX wonderful, delightful hours.  As I told cousin Marilyn the other night, we will spend a wonderful day, laughing and shooting WAYYYYY too many photos, and we did.

Stay tuned, for future posts which will highlight our trip to Bellingrath, Keakyfht even got to go on this trip.  Now, to download those photos, but, I may have to take a nap first!


Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence.

.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds fun - I'm looking forward to seeing the photos.

Terri said...

Sounds like you had a great day! Can't wait to see the photo's.

Linda Hughes Hiser said...

Ditto to Terri and I SEE THE DOG NOW!!! lol