- Cousin Connie and her husband Thomas, he is fighting the "C" monster, hospice is on the horizon, pray for their strength.
- Cousin Nolan, born months prematurely, a little bump in the road for him, may he continue to grow and come home to his adoring parents very soon.
- Friend Glenn, who is also fighting the "C" monster, status unclear, we are very concerned
- Man's mother, who has had a bit of a set back, hopefully the new meds will kick this buggar out, we are all ready for this issue to be history.
- Friend George, who is fighting the "C" monster.
- Friend Marge, who is having issues with wrists, may the doctors ease her discomfort.
- Prayers of thanks for friend John, whose last "C" checkup was CLEAN! Can we say,WAHHOOOO!
- Fellow blogger, Linda, from Flipside, whose son undergoes some very serious surgery tomorrow, may the surgeon's skills be top notch.
- Cousin Marilyn, one of the most energetic ladies I know, down for a while, rest is paramount right now for her.
- Friend Patty, who really could use some windows and doors delivered to her building site that come in the "unshattered"condition. After 3 failed deliveries, and even though this is not a serious health issue, I am sure she would welcome any positive vibes you could send her way.
* Graphic courtesy of Webweaver's Free Clipart
Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence.