I must draw your attention to both cousins blogs today, both wonderful.
Cousin Anne over at Gene Notes, writes about her hubbie's grandmother's home village in Poland. That photo makes me want to jump on a plane and have a visit.
Cousin Karen writes what I wish I had, about television and the latest rash of genie-programs. You HAVE to read it. Karen, can I add my sig line to this post??
Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.