Fess up time.
I cannot spell. (Good thing that in my most favorite sport that Spelling Don't Count!)
I live by spell checkers and copy/paste. They are my survival kit computer style. I use google, map programs, word processors, find my word, and COPY - PASTE!
Works MOST of the time. But, alas, NOT ALL THE TIME!!
Despite my best shot, well, several tries anyway, I still could not get this one right, Muk-a-whata??
Should be Mukwonago, according to Montana friend Terri. I had it spelled Mukwanago on at least two blog posts, here and here. Geesh, Terri, even my best attempt failed this time, and I swear I looked it up online, on Microsoft Streets & Trips, and probably a couple of other places too.
Not only can't I spell it, I know I cannot pronounce it!
*Other "Spelling Don't Count" blogs are here, and here and here too.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia