Last day of the 2009 Fall Rally. Pancake breakfast, great crew of volunteers cooking, yum yum! Then later in the afternoon, ice cream social. More yum yum!
Between we had more wandering around time, visiting, telling of lies and lots of hugs. Many were stowing gear and packing up in between. Some rigs pulled out during the day. Campfire, the last.
This has been a great Rally, run smoothly, even Mother Nature cooperated (for the most part).
Bitter sweet end, we hate to see it end, but it has been a grand week.
Thanks to all.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November