Twas a perfect weather day, sun, blue skies, temps warm but not humid. Totally amazing and delightful.
Man and I, after another lazy morning in Tana, jumped in Big Butt and headed north on the Blue Star Memorial Highway (A2). Stopped at a roadside stands and found some huge peaches, mmm good, $5.00 for 14 of em. We pulled off at the West Side County Park somewhere in Allegan County, accessed the beach, and took the necessary beach photo.
Lunch was again outside, this time at The Butler Deck, Saugatuck. We took a LONG time and enjoyed every minute. After a desert of Hudsonville Ice Cream, a local favorite which we have enjoyed many times at Gun Lake, we meandered around town, in and out of the shops. On review of the photos of the day, I discovered I enjoyed the flowers more than the shopping. See:
We drove around Douglas and the general area, just absorbing the atmosphere, no hurry, no specific plans, just wandering.
Just before sunset a few light high clouds rolled in, which make for great sunset photos, we took over 100, very hard to pick the best of the best, you decide.
Wonderful end to a wonderful day.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia