Four MOC families gathered to continue the After the Rally Rally, well, actually 3 of the original Rally attendees and 1 new family. Man while making reservations was quite specific about a level/flat large campsite. Staff was asked several times, these sites are level, right?? He was informed, yes indeedy, they were.
Let the photos speak for themselves. I certainly hope they will make you smile, as this blog is presented with mucho tongue in cheek.
Man and Moi's Tana, we were parked at the bottom of the hill:
Next, Dennis & Sharon's rig, they were up the hill a bit:
And, one more step up the hill, Steve & Patti's rig:
Last, but not least, as they say, Ron & Terrie's rig, they were highest up the hill.
And after all this messing, not one of us had a level rig inside.
We had a lot of laughs, who said you had to be level??
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia