Had a very nice day yesterday, visited with great friends JandM (thanks again for everything) and talked to all 3 sons, the weather was NOT windy, LOL, okk, the weather was mild and enjoyable.
After the java injection Man and I head back to the stickbuilt (RVers term for permanent home vs our home on wheels). Knowing Man, I will bet that before dusk today he will be riding the mowing machine supreme, the Gravely.
Dogs need a bath, I will be unpacking Tana. I want to get back to finishing off the monster Lashbrook family work/book and home county cemeteries await, stomping and recording time!
Been a great spring breakaway!! Fully enjoyed!!
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...