More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
Monday, May 18, 2009
About 3 weeks late, but they are back, estimate they are about 1 to 3 days old, they are still yellow. They are about 4 to 5 inches in size (guestimate). They don't stay yellow very long, again, guestimate, about a week. When this young the parents keep them in the pond or at water's edge. In a month or so, they will wander up the hill within 30 feet of the house.
We don't feed them, don't particularly like the deposits they will leave over the next 6 weeks on our lawn, but we do sooooo love watching them!
*Photos taken from about 125 feet, 12 times zoom and fighting the sun.