Do you like Spam??
NOOOOO, I don't mean this kind, I mean the kind that your email account(s) spits out at you, day in, and day out. (One time I let it accumulate, over several months, I had over 1200 emails in my Spam mail box. You read it right, over 1200!)
This 'important' email tells me my Pay Pal account has been compromised, sure thing, only I don't have one. Ditto EBay, I don't have an account, so how could it be compromised??
Lots of people want to give me lots of $$$, mega millions. Don't I wish that were true??
I am such a skeptic I don't believe word one of all these emails, but, what is really inconvenient is that I must continually monitor the Spam mail boxes on my email accounts, because some of the good stuff slips in there in error. I know I have ditched batches of Spam email and some of the good stuff went bye bye with it.
This continual monitoring takes time, more than I care to admit to. Now, that is really irritating.
You don't like Spam, do you??
*Photo taken in 2005 on visit by Man and Moi to Austin, Minnesota, Spam Museum. This is part of a large mural they have there. If you have not had the opportunity to visit, you have missed a fun place. Now there is some Spam you just might like!
**If you think I might have deleted an email you sent me, ya know, the good stuff, my apologies, and please write again.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.