Took a ride over to Kidron, to Lehman's. Visited there on the last trip here, many moons ago. My oh my! They have enlarged the facility, a LOT! Before, small aisles, crowded, reminded us of hardware stores of a prior time. Now, large airy aisles, very yuppy, designed for the "destination" shopper in mind. They even have a small coffee house type area, and yep, they sell lattes.
Still have all the interesting items stocked for the Amish and those who choose to live an easier lifestyle. Course, you are gonna pay for that simple lifestyle, goodness!
Items spotted: stoves that use coal or wood, saw one, the Enterprise, priced at $7,995. Frigs, electric, by Heartland, designed to look old, or retro, priced at $5,420. Coke cooler kitchen, including fronts for dishwashers, microwaves, stoves, frigs, if you love red this is for you!
They sell frigs powered by kerosene. Freezers powered by propane. And, our fav - - frigs powered by solar power. Hmmmm, maybe that is why we spotted so many homes of Amish with one solar panel on the roof??
They do have a web site: http://www.lehmans.com/
Take a virtual tour, be sure to check out the stoves and frigs!
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps