Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
One afternoon Man and I, on the advice of MOC friend Ron, who happens to be quite familiar with this area, drove over to Old Town La Quinta to have a look around.
The flowers were lovely, I took a number of photos, some of which will assuredly appear over at Flora and Fauna over the next week or so.
Man found seafood, we ate. As I don't particularly care for seafood, my meal was just so so, but he enjoyed his, immensely. See that intense look on his face, that is NOT pain, that is TOTAL culinary delight! Trust me, it really is! LOL See, he was so happy with his meal I could not get him to just smile, he had to ham it up, or is that clam it up??
After lunch, we walked around, I found a few interesting and pleasing subjects to photograph. Enjoy the show:
Hard to take, eh?? My camera sure liked Old Town La Quinta California.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia