Friday, February 11, 2011

THE Trip, Joshua Tree National Park, We Got ROCKS, Part 1

Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence


Joshua Tree National Park has several outstanding attractions for us to see, the Joshua Trees, being one, for sure. I have shown some of them over today at Reflection's Flora and Fauna.

It is also known for the rock formations.  The short description of how these magnificent rock formations came to be is "volcanic activity".  There is a complex description of this here.

As usual, I took too many photos.  "We got ROCKS" will be presented in two parts,  I hope you will find the rocks as awe inspiring and amazing as Mina, Bob, Man and I did on our day trip to Joshua Tree National Park.







Above, do you see the porpoise?  We all did.  Hint, top, far right.





.

3 comments:

Susan Clark said...

Gorgeous. I can almost feel heat radiating from the rocks. WIsh I was a lizard...

LindaRe said...

Breathing deep, stunning photos.

Joan said...

Babe, you got rocks!