Monday, February 28, 2011

One Hundred

Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

This morning when I pried the eyelids up into a semi-state of awake, stumbled over to the Baby Hp and it's nice big monitor and started my day off, email, MOC, Facebook, and of course, a look at how the post today looked (sometimes despite my bestest efforts during the writing stage I find there is something that needs correcting after a post posts, sighhh) - -

After all that - -

I discovered that I had been blessed with Follower number 100.

I am not much on birthdays (I don't have mine posted on FB, for example). I do the anniversary thing, cause, mmm, it isn't just all about me, now, is it??  Man has a part in that one too and he deserves recognition for making one more year with Moi.  It ain't easy putting up with me, I mean, sometimes even I don't like being with me.  I don't celebrate my blogiversary date, no yearly reviews, I mean, you can easily see from my Blog Archives list in the right hand column that I wrote 299 posts in 2009, 467 in 2010 and so far in 2011 I am up to 81 posts (those are rather scary numbers to me, by the way) - -

But, ONE HUNDRED FOLLOWERS??  Now, that to me is a number worth celebrating.  I think in anyone's book that is a great accomplishment.  I am humbled, and, yea, ok, thrilled.

THANK YOU TO MY 100 FOLLOWERS!!

Now, I hope you won't "un-follow" me after reading this, as that would be, mmm, rather embarrassing.


8 comments:

Barbara Poole said...

As you would say, CLAP, CLAP. That is wonderful Carol, and Myrna is in for a real treat. I love reading your posts, and I read abt. 467 last year, wow. Congratulations to you.

Éire Historian said...

Congratulations!!!
That deserves a CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, and a WAHOOOOO.
Cheers! Jennifer

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Congrats Carol! I love both of your blogs, and wish I could keep up with mine as well as you do yours. I seem to be getting lazier and lazier about them, even though I truly do enjoy blogging. I think I just enjoy reading everyone else's blogs more!

Lisa Wallen Logsdon said...

I am happy to be one of your 100 followers! Congrats on the awesome blog!

Greta Koehl said...

You go, girl - WAHOO! And I was an early follower. Just sayin'.

Joan said...

Way to go, my friend.

Myrna said...

I am honored to be number 100. Keep up the good work.

Susan Clark said...

Proud to be one of the 100! Standing ovation from the gallery.