Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
I'll be bringing you more of our hike at the Indian Canyons in another post, coming as soon as I can, I promise.
But, first, three photos of hazards faced while just driving in. (Presented with a little bit of fun and craziness. Man never can figure out why I take some of the photos I do, well, this is why! At least by the time we were leaving the canyon he was 'into' the thought process and even suggested I try to get a photo of Big Butt leaving, see photo # 3).
First, we got a huge surprise when we came upon this:
We are supposed to drive Big Butt through THIS?? You are kidding right?? Nope, they are NOT kidding.
So, Man kept going, and just as we were wiggling through, I shot this out the window, shooting backwards, to show how close it really was, he really thought I had lost it by now! LOL
See Big Butt's rear wheel fenders?? It felt closer than it really was, as you can tell from this photo taken on our departure from the canyons:
Yep, Carol is partially crazy, but, admit it, it is kinda fun, eh??
And, now, back to our regularly scheduled blog posts.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.