Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories 2010, Christmas Tree

Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

Tis the season, only thing is, Man and I are still on the road working our way south and north, and I am not quite in the mood for Christmas, yet. (However, after a wonderful evening spent with cousin Marilyn, my holiday mood has blossomed. Thanks, Marilyn. More on this in a future post.)

So, I am going to do a sorta wordy wordless Wednesday type of post, here is our tree from the stick built, and the photo archives.




* You might also enjoy last years post, Advent Calendar, The Christmas Tree

.

7 comments:

Cindy Bergeron Scherwinski said...

Lovely photo - is there anything better than lights on a tree? Thanks for sharing.

Cindy

Susan Clark said...

LOVE the afghan! Tree is great, but that afghan... Stirs up lots of memories. Great picture.

Carol said...

Thanks Cindy, I agree, tree lights on, most others off, yum!

Nolichucky Roots, Man's mother crochet that granny square tree skirt. It really is quite the thing.

Linda Hughes Hiser said...

Is that an angel doll treetopper? Very cool.

Greta Koehl said...

This picture reminds me of how we like to enjoy our tree - turn all but the tree lights off and just sit there and enjoy it.

Carol said...

Linda, that is a very inexpensive angel tree topper, and I crocheted the skirt.

Michelle Goodrum said...

I was going to ask if the tree skirt was handmade. I guess my question has been answered! I love it!