Monday, December 6, 2010

Readin' and Writin' During THE Trip

Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

Just wanted to drop a quick note to all of my readers and followers who are emailing and leaving comments galore.

I read them ALL.  Right now I am not responding a lot, we have been really busy visiting friends, family, doing the sightseeing stuff and moving down the hard road.

I am trying to keep up with the blogs I follow, the MOC forum and Facebook.  I have left a few comments on some of the blogs, but, again, the schedule and with the necessity of staying healthy (read - - don't get over tired), that is a bit limited right now too.

Just wanted to acknowledge all the notes and emails you are sending forth, Man and I really appreciate them.

It has been wonderful running into camping friends, visiting with family and discovering the delights and surprises of America.  Thanks for coming along with us.


*Graphic courtesy of Clker.com

.

4 comments:

Barbara Poole said...

I'm glad you wrote that because I was wondering how you were able to do everything. Just enjoy yourselves and post when you can.

Éire Historian said...

Thanks for bringing us along! We're really enjoying your trip, but most important, take good care of yourselves. Cheers! Jennifer

Cynthia Shenette said...

I am finally getting caught up with my blog reading, and I am so enjoying your travelogue. I've done quite a bit of traveling in my time, but not to the places you've mentioned. Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us!

Greta Koehl said...

It's enough just to be able to experience your trip vicariously. I'm in the same boat as Cynthia - haven't been to most of the places you are visiting, so I want to check them out through you!