Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
While Man is fighting off the ickies, I am playing catch up. (Or trying! LOL)
The other day we desperately needed groceries and supplies, and decided to take in lunch while we were out.
As we frequently do, we stopped at a local eatery which Man had spied from the road. OK, he is buying, I am game (as long as it is not Indian or something hotter than hades). We ended up at "Happys". I did not take the camera inside, but did snap these outside:
Inside, as you might have guessed by now, oodles and oodles of Happy Face paraphernalia. A collection fit for a museum. Even made a miserable icky sicky Man smile! LOL Food, average. Service, strange, like a fast food restaurant, not what we expected. Prices, in our opinion, too high. Guess you have to pay for all those Happy Faces. But I think you will agree, these two photos make one smile! LOL
Now, that Skype thing. Granddaughters have a project for school, recording certain facts about your parent's ancestry. M had asked me her questions, but L had not. I got an email early Sunday AM, asking to Skype. So, we did.
Genie-Skype, a wonderful blend of two of my favs/addictions, family history and computers/internet. We had a particularly good connection, and L got her homework done, and Gramma Carol got to tell the stories again, hopefully infecting the girls with a bit of the genie-bug.
Hard to beat Happys and Skype for smiles.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.