Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
When Man and I heard folks talking about their Riverwalk in Carlsbad, we figured it was something akin to the one in San Antonio Texas. Wrong!
The Riverwalk in Carlsbad is simply natural. It is 4.5 miles of fishing, walking, picnic tables, playgrounds, all along what we found to be the neatly kept banks of the Pecos River.
You can even cross over the river on this bridge.
And, a water fountain in the middle of the river, sweet:
One of the more interesting sights, a palm tree dressed in it's winter best. We are guessing to protect it from the cold(er) nights. Saw quite a few palms dressed this way all around town.
We only had a short visit to The Riverwalk of Carlsbad New Mexico, however, we found it to be a wonderful respite. In our opinion, a true jewel the town has every right to be proud of.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.