More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
Friday, November 13, 2009
Rodeo campground followup
I was tired when I wrote the post, but, truthfully, not sure that would have helped with the naval terms! LOL
Yes, we stayed in the rodeo campground. We unhooked. We will stay one more night, and then it will be time to head Big Butt and Tana south again.
And, truthfully, it was not the needing to unhook that stuck in our craw (TennLady, is THAT the right term?? LOL) - - it was the snipy remark from the campground worker.
But, always looking to make lemonade outta the lemons - - we are heading out in Big Butt, Waffle House, here we come! Our first, this trip!
* Graphic courtesy of wikipedia