More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Viddles on the road, by Keakyfht
Well, maybe NOT viddels, which reportedly is a southern slang word for vegetables or any other food that gives vital nutrients. Somehow I don't think greasy onion rings are filled with nutrients. But, here is the photographic proof, Man and Carol sometimes indudge in comfort food, and I got to watch. Them there onyum rings sure smelled good!