More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Last garbage call ??
We have been working hard since September on getting medical blessings, organizing stuff, writing to do lists, checking off items from said to do list.
This AM I realized that this weeks garbage call could be the last here in the stick built. Any additional trash will go with us, dry paper stuff can be left in the garage in a garbage can with a tight lid. Any trash that has food particles on it, cannot stay, don’t want to give the mice ANY excuse.
We are in the process of cleaning out the pantry, and have a couple of staging areas set up. A staging area is a spot set aside to pile things we want to take with us. I started looking at stuff this AM, and what with crafts, computers, research, dog and personal stuff, I am wondering, will it all go in?? Since the addition of the Spendide washer/dryer this summer, the storage capacity has diminished (you will NOT hear me cry over this capacity loss tho!).
So, in the next few days, I will start seriously packing Tana and I will discover if I have to eliminate some of the stuff in those staging areas. I can promise you that the computer gear GOES!! But, there are some things I could chose to eliminate, ahhhhh, decisions, decisions.
Now, it is time to get ALL the trash out for the last garbage call.