Anyway, there I am hanging out on a HUGE anchor! Anchors aweigh!
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag
- Reflection's Awards And Memberships
- Splogger-Splatterer, The Award Goes To:
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
Friday, November 20, 2009
I got to Florida, by Keakyfht
Man and Carol took me to Florida today, Pensacola to be exact. They went to the National Museum of Naval Aviation. Carol said she had a grand time looking at all the planes, seeing that her parents flew and rumor is, she did a bit of student pilot stuff too. I did not get to go into the Museum, but Carol did take my photo outside. She said one of her sons would be interested in part of this photo, OKKKK, whatever.