Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
As my regular readers know, Man and I are trying a "new to us experiment", camping in BLM desert land near Quartzsite Arizona with a BUNCH of our MOC friends.
I have not finished posting our travel journal of Tombstone Arizona and other ativities in the days before our arrival here in Quartzsite, but, I just could not wait to share these photos with you.
So, you need to surf over to one of my Picasa photo albums, here, to have lookie see.
Carl, from the MOC, posted this information on our forum about these photos: "An ultra-light pilot was kind enough to fly over, take the picture (he also took another 18 or so that will be loaded into Picassa), print a copy, and deliver a CD of the images to us. All of this was without us even being aware he was doing it. This is the second year in a row he has done this for us. We really do appreciate his support and would thank him more publicly but we don't know who he is."
Now, back to tour reports in a chronological type order.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.