Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
In the afternoon in Tombstone, the town comes alive (and then, mmmm, dead) with cowboys, floozies, sherrifs, docs, and noisy with a bit of gunfire.
Above, the stage coach arrives in town, oh, look a floozie is coming to town, oh, what shall we do??
Not long after the stage rolled into town, a street fight broke out, starting to look like there is gonna be BIG trouble in the OK Corral later - -
Sure nuff, later in the corral Doc Holiday showed up, mmm, well, a bit, inebriated.
OO, OOO, sleeping it off in public, goodness Doc - -
Tempers started to flare, words were exchanged, and then, 30 seconds of gun fire - -
And, 3 lay mortally wounded - -
Doc and the Earp brothers.
* We enjoyed the recreation of the Shootout at the OK Corral. It is just a bit hokey, but a lot history. It was our opinion, that the actors this day were quite good. Nita and I had to agree that the actor playing Wyatt Earp (second from left) was good, but the actor portraying Doc Holiday was outstanding. He could really pull off a "2 step backwards drunken stumble"!
Next we will visit Boot Hill and - - - -
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.