Sunday, January 23, 2011

THE Trip, Ya Gotta See This - The Quartzsite Montana Circle

Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

As my regular readers know, Man and I are trying a "new to us experiment", camping in BLM desert land near Quartzsite Arizona with a BUNCH of our MOC friends.

I have not finished posting our travel journal of Tombstone Arizona and other ativities in the days before our arrival here in Quartzsite, but, I just could not wait to share these photos with you. 

So, you need to surf over to one of my Picasa photo albums, here, to have  lookie see.  

Carl, from the MOC, posted this information on our forum about these photos:  "An ultra-light pilot was kind enough to fly over, take the picture (he also took another 18 or so that will be loaded into Picassa), print a copy, and deliver a CD of the images to us. All of this was without us even being aware he was doing it. This is the second year in a row he has done this for us. We really do appreciate his support and would thank him more publicly but we don't know who he is."

Now, back to tour reports in a chronological type order. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fab pics, Carol. My other half is heading from Scotland to Tucson later this week for the Gem Show - I think he should visit Quartzsite - it looks really interesting. Thanks for the pics :-) Jo

Susan Clark said...

Beyond amazing! Modern day Conestogas out there.

Linda McCauley said...

Wow! I looked at the pics before reading the whole post so I was wondering how in the heck you got those shots. LOL

Judy Denner said...

Wow, Carol, that circle has really grown and the neighbors are a lot closer than when we were there. Sure wish we could be there again. Fond memories! Hi to everyone!

Joan said...

Wow, I am speechless. I had no idea that your encampments were so large --- gives me a whole other perspective of RVing. Just glad the "red-skins" dinna attack at dawn.

All kidding aside, looks like so much fun!!

Debbie Blanton McCoy said...

That is so cool!