Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Man and I are heading into Quartzsite Arizona for a Boondocking MOC Rally. I have mentioned this a few times, and now, it is TIME!
Friends tell me I should have internet with that new air card, and cell phone service as well. While we were in Tombstone our Sprint phones had a tough couple of days, ate the batteries up with all that roaming and searching for service. We hope it will be a bit better in Quartzsite.
I have a few posts pre-written and scheduled, lets see how Blogger treats me. LOL
OK, Man and I are stepping out of our comfort zones, into uncharted territory for us, BLM land, Quartzsite, and unknown techy connectivity! We will also be meeting some MOC members we have not met yet (WAHHOOO). If you don't hear from us for a couple of weeks, we are either lost in the desert, or having WAYYYY toooooo much fun! Let the learning and fun begin!
* Definitions: BLM Land, Bureau of Land Management Land. In some places, and apparently the area around Quartzsite is one of these places, RVers can get off the beaten track, onto the desert, and into some free camping. Only catch(es), no power, no water, no hookups, a few critters may be your neighbors, coyottes and mmmm, well, we are gonna find out.
Boondocking: living or camping in your RV without water hookups or a tethered electric cord. Park that RV where ever your little heart desires. Quiet generators are real nice to have, charge those RV batteries up during the day. Even better, are solar panels and a bank of extra batteries. We have the generator, do NOT have the solar panels.
**Graphic courtesy of Clipart Graphics
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...
- Reflections Visits Nova Scotia
- European Union Stuff.