Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ancestor Approved, Thank You Jennifer

Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

This does not happen much, as my readers and friends know.  I am almost speechless.

Thank you Jennifer ('On a flesh and bone foundation': An Irish History).  Thank  you for the award and the extra shout out as well.

Thank you to all that read, that comment, that laugh at my silly posts, cry at the sad ones and ooo and ahhh the ones with travel photos.  I know sometimes I am anything BUT speechless, I talk too much.  Sometimes I talk so much I even scare me!

Thank you all!


3 comments:

Jo said...

Hey congrats, Carol - you probably have no idea how many folks are following you and enjoying your posts worldwide - Way To Go Girl! (secretly spying on Carol's ingenious methods of storage in Tana to be incorporated into my tiny Scottish house) :-) Jo

Éire Historian said...

Carol, oh my goodness. Thank you for the lovely thank you. Please, never be speechless; so many of us look forward to hearing from you everyday. Cheers! Jennifer

Dorene from Ohio said...

Well your posts are always interesting, enlightening, and thought provoking! You are deserving of this award!