Copyright 2011, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Man and I are gonna put the wheels back on Tana, hook up Big Butt and head west in the next day or so.
Las Cruces has been a wonderful place to spend a month. Man and I would not hesitate to stop here again. We managed (even with a couple of weeks of the ickies and the holidays) to do a good hunk of sightseeing. And, that said, we still have things on our bucket list to see around here, so a return visit would still be educational and fun. Besides, I might have Organ Mountain detox pains when we leave here, I really am enamored with them.
I have several more posts in the works for fun stuff we did the last week or so here, but, we have been so busy I have not finished writing them! So, as they say, stay tuned. At least one of the posts is one of those "stories" you will (well, Man and I, will) remember for many years to come!
In the meantime, Man and I want to heartily thank Daisy and Gene for showing us around, sharing some great laughs and just being great people.
Don't you just LOVE Daisy's new hat?? Gene had just purchased it for her, hand made, felted from some exotic animal (ok, so, I forgot the animal). It is SOOOO Daisy!
THANKS for everything you two! We had a blast! (Got any chilis??)
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...