Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Near our campground (near Joplin), where we stayed over the Thanksgiving holiday we were urged (several times) to run over to the Undercliff Bar & Grill. A gotta do and the food is good too. So, we made a point of doing so, well, Man insisted (cannot keep him away from the promise of good food). I resisted, how silly of me.
And, inside, you find, it really is built INTO the cliff. Does not show in this photo, but, the swags above the lamp are screwed right into the bedrock. And, yes, sometimes the rock tends to drip water on you, so, for the most part they have built in tin roofing so that does not happen.
And, the food, bar and grill, good burgers and fries. Better beer and BEST atmosphere.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...