Copyright 2010, CABS for Reflections From the Fence
Man and I are on the mend and decided to have lunch in Mesilla, New Mexico. It is an interesting town, boasts of historical figures such as Jesse James and Panco Villa and others, if you visit this Wikipedia page, you can get a brief history.
I have a fascination with gates, and just could not resist this one, Happy Holidays to all.
* Additional photos taken in Mesilla will be featured over at Reflection's Flora and Fauna in the next few days.
More Special Pages From Reflections
- Heritage Flag & The Family Names
- Friend of Friends
- THE Trip, The Maps
- Disclaim THAT! Beholden to - -
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Two
- THE Trip, THE Encore' :: The Maps, Part Three
- 2013 Thankful November
- Families Past :: Pedigree Charts
- Edna May Fenton Stevens Time Line Experiments
- Winter Sojourn 2014/15 :: The Maps
- Reflection's Contibutions to the Worldwide Genealo...